About a month ago, I attended the Coalition for Networked Information Spring 2011 Membership Meeting at the invitation of UCLA library administration. The audience for this meeting is primarily library administration and technical directors, so it turned out to be a quite different experience than other digital library conferences I have attended. The meetings feature a “roadmap”, written by Cliff Lynch, CNI’s executive director, and tend to change topics as the interests among research libraries change.
Where Am I?
You are currently browsing the Conferences category at UCLA Digital Library Program.
- 1932 Los Angeles Olympics
- Lake Arrowhead in the 1920s – Images of “Hollywood’s Playground” in the Adelbert Bartlett Collection
- Raw foods, raised fists, and children without names
- Shirley Temple Slept Here
- C. C. Pierce, a Pioneer Los Angeles Photographer
- Bartlett Photographs: Southern CA (and Beyond) in the 1920s and 1930s
- Ralph D. Cornell, Landscape Architect: Shaping Emerging Communities in Southern California
- Digital Library Program Update
- The David Livingstone Spectral Imaging Project
- In the News: Hot Enough for You?