A mini-exhibit of recent acquisitions in the History & Special Collections for the Sciences section of UCLA Library Special Collections is on display at the Louise M. Biomedical Library (4th floor public reading room) through September 2014.
These materials were acquired from aGatherin’ (West Sand Lake, NY), Deborah Coltham Rare Books (Sevenoaks, UK), Marc Selvaggio, Bookseller (Berkeley, CA), and eBay.
- A Spanish public health and hygiene poster for children (1930s)
- Ink blotter advertisements (1930s-1950s)
- Pay for a Summer vacation – sell your dental gold scrap (1934)
- Children’s science books from the 1939 New York World’s Fair
- Pharmaceutical trade catalog (1930)
This exhibit is part of an occasional series, This Just In: Recently Acquired Gifts and Purchases.
History & Special Collections for the Sciences
UCLA Library Special Collections