Below are links to the materials for the LS10H: Research Training in Genes, Genetics, and Genomics library instruction session to be held on February 3, 2012 from 2 – 3:30 p.m. in the Biomedical Library Classroom (12-077X CHS).
- Start@Biomed handout
- Finding Articles in the Health Sciences Using PubMed@UCLA
- Finding Science and Social Science Articles Using Web of Science:
- Finding Life Science Articles using BIOSIS Previews
- Exporting PubMed Citations into EndNote
- Exporting Web of Science Citations into EndNote
- Subject Guide for Genetics and Genomics
- Biomedical Library homepage
- Off Campus Access to Electronic Resources
- Consultation Request Form
- Need help? Contact the Biomedical Library!
<submitted by Lisa Federer>