Below are links to the materials for the GE 72CW: Gender and Sociology of Bodies library instruction session to be held on April 9, 2012 from 3 – 6 p.m. in the Biomed classroom (12-077X CHS) and on April 10, 2012 from noon – 3 p.m. in the RML Training Room (Biomed Library, 12th stack level).
- Start @Biomed handout
- Finding Articles in the Health Sciences Using PubMed@UCLA
- Finding Articles Using PsycINFO
- Finding Science and Social Science Articles Using Web of Science:
- Biomedical Library homepage
- Off Campus Access to Electronic Resources
- Consultation Request Form
- Need help? Contact the Biomedical Library!
<submitted by Lisa Federer>