Below are links to the materials for the LS10H library instruction session to be held on October 22, 2010 from 2-3:20 p.m. in the Biomedical Library Classroom. The class will be meeting adjacent to the Public Service Desk at 2 p.m. and will proceed to the classroom together.
- Start@Biomed Handout
- Genetics and Genomics Subject Guide
- Finding Articles in the Health Sciences Using PubMed@UCLA
- Finding Life Science Articles Using BIOSIS Previews
- Finding Science and Social Science Articles Using Web of Science:
- Biomedical Library homepage
- Off Campus Access to Electronic Resources
- Request a Consultation with a Biomedical Librarian online
- Need help? Contact the Biomedical Library!
<submitted by Janet Carter>